Seven Samurai
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven Samurai

The Greatest Dofus Guild!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Confessional

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arjuna-Lilium
<3 Zodi
Arjuna-Lilium

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Confessional   Confessional Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25, 2007 6:17 pm

Ok, since I'm never coming face to face w/these ppl again... I'm posting a confessional.

1. John, I'm sorry I was a bully to you, truth is I really liked you. I just chose to kick your ass as a sign of affection.

2. Jackie, Dammit! I know you were able to trust me with all your problems, but lemme just tell you, maybe you wouldn't have all those problems if you woulda stopped being a whore.

3. Sindia, I hate you and I'll never forgive you, not just b/c of the terrible things you did, b/c you let your sister follow in your path.

4. Paula, I never liked you, I knew who you really were underneath that smile and innocent look, you were a whore like your sister. you sought comfort and fulfillment in different men b/c your family didn't care enough about you. It's a damn shame.

5. Mercedes, woman I'm tired of lying for you! not only do you need a mental evaluation, you need to go to rehab. GROW THE F*CK UP!

6. David, my gawd, where do I start!? ur probably busy stuffing some china white up ur nose, you F*tard, ur a pathetic excuse for a friend, ur a closet case thats in denial and nobodies having ur baby!! u probably shoot blanks! your sisters a whore, your youngest sister is going to be one if she isn't already one and I hope you get VD.

7. Carmen, I'll see you in hell. nuff said.

8. Wondale, I will see you to ur grave, u pathetic bastard!

9. Chelsea, I know u F*cked him, I'm not stupid. I'll be seeing you in hell too.

Thats all I can think of for now, These ppl taught me never to trust.
I'd like to thank everyone who's had to put up with my bitter attitude and my verbal attacks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hazeleyes4u2nvy
Zodiark
<3 Didi
Zodiark

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2007-02-06

Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2007 6:58 pm

Give me a minute to soak that in... Yep... yep... I hope you feel better now ^^
Back to top Go down
https://sevensamurai.forumotion.com
Arjuna-Lilium
<3 Zodi
Arjuna-Lilium

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2007-02-07

Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 1:54 pm

actually I feel quite better after that one.
I think this will be my personal confession area.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/hazeleyes4u2nvy
Sponsored content

Confessional Empty
PostSubject: Re: Confessional   Confessional Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Confessional
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Seven Samurai :: Other-
Jump to: